How can I make my weekly offering, or to make a one-off donation, without going to church?
Obviously, without gathering together each week, those who give via the collection plate each week will no longer be able to give as they usually do. We have ensured that there are simple ways to continue to make your weekly gift. These include:
- Direct Transfer to the Parish Bank account. Please make the description the time of the service you normally attend (e.g. Sun 745, Sun 845, Sun 1015, Wed 10am, or something similar).
Acct Name: All Saints Parish
Account Number: 28016823
You may also like to consider setting up a recurring transaction so that your gift is sent weekly without you having to think about it.
- Via PayPal on the parish website.
- Via BPay (coming in the next few days).
- Credit card or Debit card via PayPal (above)
- Credit card or Debit card in person at The Jesse Tree.
- Credit card over the phone (book a time with Yvonne – 0438 354 638).
- Cheque made our to ‘All Saints Parish’. You can post this to the church post office box: P.O. Box 191, South Hobart, 7004, Tas.
- Deliver your envelope to The Jesse Tree.