What does this mean for All Saints?
Church services are now available again! Please see this page for more information.
The church building is open during the week, from 9.00am – 5.30pm, for personal prayer.
Our Quiet Garden remains accessible and you are welcome to use it. Please observe social distancing measures, and maintain 1.5 metres between you and anyone else who may be using the garden.
Father David is available for pastoral care via the phone or in person.
Markets are cancelled until further notice.
Weddings, funerals and baptisms are still available. Please contact Fr David to discuss what is possible at this time.
How can I make my weekly offering?
Obviously, without gathering together each week, those who give via the collection plate each week will no longer be able to give as they usually do. We have ensured that there are simple ways to continue to make your weekly gift. These include:
- Direct Transfer to the Parish Bank account. Please make the description the time of the service you normally attend (e.g. Sun 745, Sun 845, Sun 1015, Wed 10am, or something similar).
Acct Name: All Saints Parish
Account Number: 28016823
You may also like to consider setting up a recurring transaction so that your gift is sent weekly without you having to think about it.
- Via PayPal.
- Via BPay (coming soon).
- Credit card or Debit card via PayPal (above)
- Credit card or Debit card in person at The Jesse Tree on Mondays between 11am and 1pm, where Yvonne will be available even though The Jesse Tree has ceased trading for the time being.
- Credit card over the phone (book a time with Yvonne – 0438 354 638).
- Cheque made our to ‘All Saints Parish’. You can post this to the church post office box: P.O. Box 191, South Hobart, 7004, Tas.
- Bring your offering to a church service.