What does this mean for All Saints?
All church services are suspended until further notice.
This includes all Sunday service, all weekday services, as well as all nursing home, retirement village and hospital services.
In place of services in the church, we will be providing online church services via the website so that you can watch from home. These will include:
- a video for Sunday Mass,
- a video Sunday Evening musical prayer service when possible, and
- resources for daily Morning Prayer services.
You can access these via the homepage of this website.
The church building has now had to close. This is in line with the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday 24th March.
Our Quiet Garden remains accessible and you are welcome to use it. Please observe social distancing measures, and maintain 2 metres between you and anyone else who may be using the garden.
Father David is available for pastoral care via the phone. In-person pastoral visiting is suspended at this time, with the exception of emergency situations.
The Jesse Tree has now closed for the time being. Please check the facebook page for The Jesse Tree for updates.
Markets are cancelled until further notice.
Weddings, funerals and baptisms are still available, however at this time only immediate family can attend.
How can I make my weekly offering?
Obviously, without gathering together each week, those who give via the collection plate each week will no longer be able to give as they usually do. We have ensured that there are simple ways to continue to make your weekly gift. These include:
- Direct Transfer to the Parish Bank account. Please make the description the time of the service you normally attend (e.g. Sun 745, Sun 845, Sun 1015, Wed 10am, or something similar).
Acct Name: All Saints Parish
Account Number: 28016823
You may also like to consider setting up a recurring transaction so that your gift is sent weekly without you having to think about it.
- Via PayPal.
- Via BPay (coming soon).
- Credit card or Debit card via PayPal (above)
- Credit card or Debit card in person at The Jesse Tree on Mondays between 11am and 1pm, where Yvonne will be available even though The Jesse Tree has ceased trading for the time being.
- Credit card over the phone (book a time with Yvonne – 0438 354 638).
- Cheque made our to ‘All Saints Parish’. You can post this to the church post office box: P.O. Box 191, South Hobart, 7004, Tas.
- Deliver your envelope to The Jesse Tree on Mondays between 11am and 1pm, where Yvonne will be available even though The Jesse Tree has ceased trading for the time being.