Church services are back! But things will look a bit different while we adapt to follow Government and Diocesan rules to help ensure the safety of all, especially those who are vulnerable in our community.
If you would like to attend a service, please note: bookings are essential at this time so we can ensure our numbers remain within the guidelines. More information about this is in the video below and in the pew sheet that our parishioners should receive.
If you are not a regular parishioner at All Saints or St Raphael’s, you are still welcome to join a service – we just ask that you follow the booking procedure.
For the time being, online services will continue to be made available on the website to support those who are not comfortable joining in-personal gatherings at this time
To attend a service, please make a booking by contacting Robert: 0419 751 321.
Text message or call welcome.
(If you are booking to attend a service at St Raphael’s Fern Tree,
Robert will provide you with a contact number for the booking manager for Fern Tree).
Please watch this video so you understand what is expected of each of us. We ask you please to respect these measures, even if they seem excessive to you – we as a church have a particular responsibility, not only to keep people safe, but to make sure they also feel safe and comfortable.
(Service times available below.)
7.45am at All Saints South Hobart
8.45am at St Raphael’s Fern Tree
9.00am at All Saints South Hobart with music
(temporary extra service due to physical distancing restrictions, so that everyone
has the opportunity to attend a Sunday morning service)
10.30am at All Saints South Hobart with music
5.00pm at All Saints Choral Evensong (1st and 3rd Sundays of the Month)
or Prayer with the Songs of Taize (2nd Sunday of the month)
Wednesday 10.00am at All Saints South Hobart
Friday 5.00pm at All Saints South Hobart
Saturday 5.00pm at All Saints South Hobart
Thursday 1 April – Maundy Thursday
- 9.30am at Collegiate Anglesea Campus – Maundy Thursday Liturgy
- 7.30pm at All Saints South Hobart – Mass of the Last Supper with the Washing of the Feet, Procession of the Blessed Sacrament, and Stripping of the Altar.
- 8.45pm at All Saints South Hobart – Watch in the Garden of Repose
Friday 2 April – Good Friday
- 9.00am at All Saints South Hobart – Solemn Liturgy with Holy Communion (Choir of All Saints)
- 11.00am – Stations of the Cross (Beginning at St Francis Xavier RC Church, South Hobart)
- 5.00pm at All Saints South Hobart – Tenebrae and the Taking Down from the Cross
Saturday 3 April – Holy Saturday
- 4.00pm at All Saints South Hobart – Vigil Eucharist (especially suitable for those with mobility issues)
- 7.30pm at All Saints South Hobart – Lighting of the New Fire, Paschal Vigil, and First High Mass of Easter
Sunday 4 April – Easter Day
- 7.45am at All Saints South Hobart – Mass
- 8.45am at Saint Raphael’s Fern Tree – Eucharist with Hymns
- 9.00am at All Saints South Hobart – Mass with Hymns
- 10.30am at All Saints South Hobart – Procession and Solemn Mass (Choir of All Saints)
- 5.00pm at All Saints South Hobart – Evensong and Benediction